The Teresian School is an active school, and we start them young! Our tiny Teresians in all three classes of the pre-school recently enjoyed a yoga class with the fantastic Mel Manina, who delivered a fun and relaxing yoga sessions for our toddlers.
Yoga has great benefits for children, such as:
- It improves muscle strength, stamina and flexibility
- The practice of mindfulness improves concentration and coordination
- It promotes greater body confidence and body awareness
- It encourages self awareness and self discipline
- It improves posture while standing and sitting
- It stimulates the immune system
- Relaxation creates a sense of well being and calm.
- It boosts self esteem