Since their training, our Anti-Bullying Ambassadors have been looking at ways they can make a difference in the school. They have chosen four main aims for them to start with:
- Review the Anti-Bullying Policy
- Survey the students on their knowledge and experience of bullying
- Carry out an awareness campaign including:
- Poster Campaign
- workshop for students (both primary and secondary)
- Information evening for parents
The Anti-Bullying Ambassadors have reviewed the Anti-Bullying Policy and written the survey, which will be given to all students next Wednesday. This week they launched their Poster Campaign. These posters will be posted in all classrooms and around the school common areas.
Learn more about the Diana Awards Anti-Bullying Campaign.